You are only wearing 17% of what’s in there. Why? It’s too overwhelming to dig through. Downsize. With intention. Subscribe to more sustainability in your wardrobe
Too much stuff is stressful. Fact.
Too much stuff makes landfills happy
Too much stuff doesn’t mean more. Fact
Too much stuff is money wasted and contributes to overall waste. Fact.
Too much stuff often = nothing to wear
The only way to look “put together, polished, on fleek, fresh” is to wear things that fit and flatter, and that you love.
Save TIME. Save FRUSTRATION. How? GETTING RID of everything that you don’t love, doesn’t suit you or that’s had it’s time.
During the Downsizing appointment we will:
- edit your wardrobe and keep only what you love, what works for your body and image goals
- store what you aren’t quite ready to say goodbye to – no questions asked
- remove clothes that are tired, dated, faded, stained and unflattering and donate to charitable services
- reclaim your space and organize your wardrobe so everything is at your fingertips
- build your style confidence by keeping only what showcases you